Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:00 AM – Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:00 PM
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
240 Peachtree St NW #2200, Atlanta, GA 30303
INNOVATION. TECHNOLOGY. PERFORMANCE.
The Ecommerce Show USA has previously been known as the Etail Show USA. This year, we are taking the event to a whole new level. As the newly branded Ecommerce Show USA, we are bringing the world’s most innovative thinkers and industry gurus to one place. The most holistic ecommerce conference in the US where senior marketing executives from eCommerce giants are gathered with brands, ecommerce startups, subscription services and marketplaces.
Executive speakers from WD Partners and Jet.com are already confirmed for this year’s event. Can you afford to miss this annual gathering of local and international retailers and etailers?
Retailers and etailers attend VIP conference sessions on ecommerce to learn more on:
- Will ‘buy now’ buttons on social networks transform the retail playing field? Threat or opportunity?
- Combining vision with vote – how an empowered consumer turns into a loyal and evangelist customer
- Expanding your loyalty program onto social media, in-store, and mobile components
- Twitter: who do they want to partner with and why?
- Virtual shopping assistants: will Facebook Messengers ‘Money Penny’ leave the retail sector shaken not stirred?
- Pricetracking – what impact will Indix / Triptease have on the retail sector?
- Serving the omni-channel customer: driving ecommerce sales AND foot traffic to stores
- Turning clicks into revenue
- Predictive analytics and data management to stay ahead of your customers’ needs