Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for those organizations that handle ANY sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or who simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
Speaker: Will Nobles
During This Luncheon You’ll Discover:
- 5 Alarming misconceptions about business security risks
- Are you at risk?
- Are you prepared to answer questions about how you were breached?
- Is your cyber coverage in jeopardy?
- What should your technology vendor be providing you?
- Why antivirus and firewalls are not enough anymore
- What is your number one threat?
- How to avoid being a Sitting Duck
- 9 Critical IT Security Protections
Tuesday, May 8th 2018 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Genuine Parts – 3100 Windy Hill Road SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
Atlanta, GA 30339
Will Nobles founded Vector Choice Technology Solutions Corporation in 2008. He holds two degrees in Technology with multiple certifications in the technology industry. He has over 20 years working experience in the Technology field. He has worked for a range of companies from large fortune 500 companies to small firms.
Will lives in Lawrenceville, GA with his wife and three children. When not checking out the latest technology toys he enjoys playing softball and spending time with his children. Will is also an active member of his Church and the Convene Group.